Visa Issuance طلب التأشيرة
تفتح قسم التأشيرة من الساعة 8:00 صباحا الى 12:00 ظهرا من يوم الأحد الى يوم الخميس
1- تقدم الى قسم التأشيرة
3- قدم الطلب مع الأوراق المتطلبات الى قسم التأشيرة
4- ارجع بعد 10 أيام لأجراء الطلب, يستولي اجراءات الأوراق 10 أيام
5- أدفع الرسوم الى الصندوق
6- الأستلام التأشيرة من الساعة 3:00 الى 4:00 مساءا كل يوم الدوام
الرسوم 260.00 درهم لأجراء عادي 300.00 عاجل
The Visa Section is open 8:00-12:00, Sunday-Thursday. On date of application, the applicant shall
- Proceed to Visa Section.
- Fill out Application for Non-Immigrant Visa Form.
- Submit, together with the duly filled out Application for Non-Immigrant Form, the requirements specified below.
- Return after ten (10) processing days. Processing takes ten (10) working days excluding Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays. On special cases so determined by the Visa Officer and approved by the Consul General, processing takes five (5) working days excluding Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays.
- Pay appropriate fee at the Cashier (Room 3).
- Claim visa. Visa release is 3:00-4:00 in the afternoon of each working day.
Fees: AED 260.00 (Ten days processing), AED 300.00 (Special Cases)
- Personal appearance of applicant;
- Duly accomplished Application for Non-Immigrant Visa Form.
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photos (taken in the last six months);
- Passport must be valid for at least six (6) months;
- Submit photocopy of UAE residence visa with English translation done by a legal translator. UAE visa must be valid for at least six (6) months;
- Letter of Guarantee from employer/company sponsor stating and/or certifying the following:
- Position and/or designation of applicant
- Inclusive period of applicant’s employment with company/sponsor
- Monthly salary
- Invitation letter from Philippine sponsor/contact person or company with a copy of the sponsor’s passport or any identification card/document;
- Proof of financial capacity for international travel such as salary certificate, bank statement;
- Hotel Booking Reservation/Airplane Ticket;
- If applicant is traveling for recruitment purposes, present original and submit photocopy of the Job Order and SPA verified/attested by the Philippine Overseas Labor Office in the UAE and the Philippine Consulate General;
- If applicant is travelling for medical treatment, submit medical certificate attested by the UAE Ministry of Health and a letter of acceptance from Physician or Medical Institution in the Philippines;
- If applicant is married to a Filipino citizen, submit photocopy of the marriage contract with a copy of the spouse’s passport/ID;
- If applicant is a minor and not employed:
- a) Copy of the birth certificate (in English) and passport copies or IDs of parents or guardian;
- b) Letter from parents or legal guardian guaranteeing that the applicant will have the parents’/guardian’s financial support for international travel. This guarantee must be supported by documents certifying the sponsor’s or guardian’s financial capacity such as an employment/salary certificate, bank statement or trade license.