TO GET AN APPOINTMENT
OR Visit us at Al Qusais to get an appointment date.
لحصول على المواعد
مع أسم الكامل ورقم الهاتف المتحرق أو زوروا علينا لحصول المواعد
1. Get an appointment.
2. On date of appointment, fill out E-passport Application Form.
3. Proceed to Passport Processing Area 
4. Proceed to Cashier 
5. Proceed to Passport Encoding Area 
6. Proceed to Releasing Section on date of release
REQUIREMENTS: Personal appearance, Old passport, Photocopy of a. Data page b. Visa page c. Last page
REQUIREMENTS FOR BABIES/INFANTS.
- Parents do not need to get appointment for the passport application of their infants. E-Passport Application Form, accomplished by either parent (if out of wedlock, by mother);
- Birth Certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Health, duly stamped by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (translated into English), (6 copies);
- Report of Birth Form, (6 copies);
- Photocopies of the Passport of each parent, (6 copies);
- Authenticated Marriage contract of Parents (6 photocopies); Report of Marriage (both Filipinos but married outside Consulate General, duly Authenticated by Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dubai.
- Personal appearance of Filipino parent(s) and infant/child;
FEE: Passport Renewal: 240 AED
EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF PASSPORTS FOR EXPIRED/NO LONGER VALID (LESS THAN 6 MONTHS)
Note: Beginning 01 January 2014, the Consulate General shall no longer provide passport extension except in cases involving medical attention and death of a relative. Both cases require proof/ evidence for consideration.
1. Applications start at 10AM. No appointment needed. Proof of emergency required.
2. Fill out Application for Amendment/Extension of Validity of Passport
3. Payment 
4. Proceed to Passport Extension Area . Transaction is complete once you receive your extended passport.
FEE: Passport Extension (same day release): 120 AED + Affidavit 100 AED
REQUIREMENTS: Personal appearance, Old passport, Photocopy (2 sets) of a. Data page b. Visa page c. Last page, 1 pcs. passport size picture
AMENDMENT OF ENTRY
1. Fill out Application for Amendment Form.
2. Proceed to Passport Processing Area 
3. Payment 
4. If expedited (same day release) come back on designated time . If regular process, proceed to Releasing Section  on date of release.
REQUIREMENTS: Personal appearance, Old passport, Photocopy of a. Data page b. Visa page
c. Last page, 1 pcs. passport size picture, and
If amendment is from Single to Married:
- Authenticated Marriage Contract by DFA Manila (both Filipinos and married in the Philippines) or Authenticated by Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dubai (one party not Filipino or married outside the Consulate General).
- Report of Marriage (both Filipinos but married outside Consulate General/ one party not Filipino)
If amendment is from Married to Single:
- Authenticated Annotated Marriage Contract by DFA Manila.
FEES: Expedite Extension (same day release): 120 AED
Regular Extension (2 days after): 80 AED
Procedures same as Application of Passport. No need to secure appointment date.
a. Police Report on Lost Passport (with English Translation);
b. Duly accomplished Affidavit of Loss (form available at the Philippine Consulate General);
c. Photocopy of lost passport (if available) or Birth Certificate (Duly Authenticated by DFA Manila)
FEES: MRRP (Green) and MRP (Maroon) = 360 AED
E-Passports= 600 AED
Affidavit of Loss = 100 AED
RELEASING OF PASSPORTS
On date of release, bring old passport and receipt at Releasing Section.
To track your passport, click here.