Report of Death
In reporting death, the following must be submitted:
- Original Death Certificate issued by Ministry of Health, translated into English, and five (5) photocopies.
- If the cause of death is an accident or not natural, then a Police Incident Report, translated into English, is required along with five (5) photocopies.
- Original passport of the deceased and five (5) photocopies of front data page;
- Submit the abovementioned requirements to the Assistance to Nationals (ATN) Section.
- Fill out Data Sheet Form.
- Pay processing fee at the Cashier (Room 3).
- A No Objection Certificate (NOC) shall be issued on the same day.
- After six (6) months, despatch number/reference number and date when the document shall be made available. This is required by the NSO in securing an authenticated copy of the Death Certificate.
Fee : AED 100.00