Application and Accreditation
- Prospective club/organizations shall submit a Letter of Intent addressed to the Consul General. The Letter of Intent shall contain in brief the club/organization’s mission, purpose/objective(s), goals, activities (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound).
- Once the Letter of Intent is returned, prospective club/organization shall submit its Application for Recognition and Accreditation which shall include the following:
b. Constitution or By-laws
c. List of Duly elected officers
d. List of Members
e. Accomplished Member Information Forms containing in full current contact numbers, addresses (home and business) both in the UAE and the Philippines
f. Planned/Undertaken Projects and supporting documents
g. Financial Report, if any (must for re-Accreditation)
3. Organizations applying for re-accreditation shall submit a Letter of Intent and requirements in 2-a, c, d, e, f, g as well as changes in 2-b.
4. To remain accredited, a club/organization must complete and document the following activities annually:
- At least one (1) club/organization project
- At least one (1) activity in cooperation with at least two (2) recognized clubs/organizations
- At least one (1) Filipino community service project (different from 4-a)
- Attend meeting/s called for by the Consulate General of the of the Republic of the Philippines
- A timely report on the completed projects
Accreditation Period is July of each year.For additional information and assistance, please contact the Filipino Community in Dubai and N. Emirates.